Hair loss....

My hair is coming out like crazy. It's not in clumps but everywhere. I seen my Dr. he said nothing is wrong. I'm still losing though. Is there anything I can try?

RelaxedMom2-3

Asked by RelaxedMom2-3 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You need to get a 2nd opinion, and see a specialist. Not trying to scare you but as you know its not natural for your hair to fall out in clumps. I hope it works out for you.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 6:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Biotin...I heard "it's normal " for YEARS and now it's so bad I have to wear a hair piece! Get a 2nd opinion
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 6:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• stress , hormonal , maybe
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It could be stress. It happened to me. I was almost totally bald. I took Nettle Leaves or Stinging Nettle 1000-2000mg a day. You can get it in the herbal store. 2 1/2 years ago I had to wear a wig. My hair is now down the middle of my back. Just keep in mind that your hair will grow faster everywhere else too, but only where you normally grow hair. You'll have to shave more often. It didn't make my eyebrows or hair on my arms any bushier, so no need to worry about that. If you want to talk about it, please feel free to email me. I know how devastating it was. And I remember going out the first time without the wig when it was first growing back and the stares that I got.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• google intraforce.com,,, I am not sure what your circumstances are, but it has worked for several of my clients and my own mother, it comes with 100% money back, so no harm in trying!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thanks ladies!!!!!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Comment by RelaxedMom2-3 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Mine is, too. The doc says I am low on DHEA, Vitamin D, and although my TSH is normal, I have thyroid antibodies.

So, I am supplementing . . and waiting.

Sucks.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2011