The bachelorette

i know, its a dumb show..lol..but its a guilty pleasure of mine! LOL so i have a question.....

i just watched the first 2 episodes (im half way thru the 3rd one) and why is it all these guys, at the beginning were saying they were hoping it was gonna be emily!!! brad got emily....i relaize they arent together now....but.....this show was taped months ago! i just dont get why they were HOPING for emily..when she clearly wasnt even an option!!

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think the guys all apply months before the other season ends, so they would not know who was picked. The whole thing is planned months in advance to be ready for each new season. I like it too and even my DH watches now!!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I haven't watched that show since the first bachelorette. but it does make sense what pp said.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It's the dumbest showe ever and if u think about it out of all the seasons tristen & Ryan are the only one's who got majored had a family and are still together to this day!!! Think about it lol
    momofsextuplet

Answer by momofsextuplet at 10:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011