Ever have them days where people get on your nerves?

im having one of those days....just cant believe some of the ignorance people spill out of their mouths..well more like put on facebook... and just like that "poof" 10 people were deleted and blocked. i dont see the sense of cussing people out on a website or teenagers braggin about sex and cigarettes. im sure im going to get calls from siblings asking why they and/or their children were blocked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I can definitely relate, I need to stop reading "the stir" so much, certain bloggers make me want to throw things!
    WowIllbeamom11

Answer by WowIllbeamom11 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You should tell them. They may not be thinking about the way they are coming across.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yeah & my SIL is one of the main people who gets on my nerves because of all the crap she says, so friggin ignorant all the time!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Not on FB (although I swear my 16 year old niece is a fucking retard with the way she types, and yes, I'm aware of the "r" word), but most everyone I come across IRL...ie driving, I just wanna get out of my car and slap upside the head, LOL. I'm so glad school is out and I'm not having to be taxi cab :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes I have lol.. And yeah Facebook sometimes seems like more of a drama site anymore..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• oh , yeah , i feel i need to disappear but take my son with me.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thats what I would do, da---da---daLETED! lol simple. Out with the bad, in with the good.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Yes defiantly now that I'm preggers
    apeyhen

Answer by apeyhen at 7:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i think they have to know what is coming across if they can read what they typed....stuff like" ima gonna kick that bitches ass " and a 15 year old braggin how she had sex in a converable the night before and then her mother liking that status.... and another teen...same mom..bragging how she is a skank and has her occupation set as prostitute.... anyone with any common sense knows wht kind of message that are sending. i felt it was better to delete and block instead of giving them my thoughts about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It happens though the last day I had like that was about a month ago and I think it was mostly because I was sick of being pregnant and wanted my son out - besides that I can't remember the last time I had one of those days. I ignore FB drama - its infantile.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 7:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2011