Is it right that ur casemanager at school says you cant graduate on time after they lied to you about passing all them classes

baby_GERARD_mom

Asked by baby_GERARD_mom at 7:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in

• You're not an english major, are you?
    Anonymous

• It should not be their job to tell you if you passed or not. I don't know if your talking about high school or college, but your academic status is your responsibility. you on your own should have known if you had passed your classes or not.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• no im not talking about that i mean high school i really want my diploma
    baby_GERARD_mom

Comment by baby_GERARD_mom (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• it still applies then....you should be keeping track.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• talk to the counselors at school
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• You are responsible to know whether you are passing your classes or not
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Rule of thumb for both high school and college - DON' T TRUST COUNSELORS OR ADVISORS. Seriously, it's like they got their heads up their butts. Half of them don't know what they're doing and the other half will lie to you. I had several try to tell me I had to take classes I didn't need and didn't want to take (one wanted me to take the class from hell simply because her husband taught it!) Thankfully, I knew what I needed and what I had to do. Know for yourself what needs to be done. If you don't have the credits, you can't graduate.
    Anonymous

• YOU are the ONLY one who is responsible for making sure that you have done what is necessary to graduate from high school or college. It is NO ONE else's. You know what is required so it's your job to make sure you completed the work.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2011