Has anyone found out the gender of the baby at 14 weeks

I went to the doctor and he said he might have seen male parts but said its too early to tell. Thats what it looked like to me. I hope. but I hope most for a healthy baby!

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 7:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first son I went in for an US at 14 wks and they said it looked like a boy but they weren't sure. Sure enough he was.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 7:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• How exciting! I found out at 20 weeks... 14 weeks is pretty early, but if they "think" they see boy parts, then they probably do because the female parts dont form until much later on in pregnancy. Sounds like you are problee having a boy!! Congrats!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I found at at 15 weeks I was having a girl.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• well the earliest that anybody has found out was 16 weeks and there was something wrong so she could find out
    baby_GERARD_mom

Answer by baby_GERARD_mom at 7:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• 15 week scan they said boy and then at my 16 week scan they said girl. Sometimes girls can have a swollen clitoris which would look like a penis. Hard to tell! Congrats!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I found out I was having a boy at 13 weeks. I have the very detailed ultrasound pics to prove it. I could not only see the penis, which I know can sometimes look like a clitoris that early, but I could also see the testicles, which were very obviously not labia at that point. The ultrasound tech said she'd never been able to see it so clearly, that early. She actually thought I was further along because of that. But I wasn't.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I found out at 16 weeks I was having a girl... Fast tail had her legs wide open like look mommy!
    Ricoandari

Answer by Ricoandari at 7:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• 16 weeks with my son
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• There is a Dr in my town who most all of my friends used and he is able to tell at 14 weeks. I was skeptical at first, but he hasn't been wrong yet.
    PTmomma3

Answer by PTmomma3 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• research on how the genitals are formed. It looks like a penis inside of a vagina sorta so itd be hard to tell. Id wait till your further along just to be sure.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2011