Do you approve of Weiners behavior?

If you don't, according to Chris Matthews you are a culturally backwards Christian conservative.

On Thursday's Hardball, Chris Matthews determined that Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner could be in danger of being forced out of Congress by Blue Dog Dems who face uphill battles in red states because, as he put it, "people in the rural areas of this country who are Christian conservative culturally - you can say backward if you want...don't like this kind of stuff."

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2011/06/10/matthews-weiner-trouble-because-his-behavior-offends-culturally-ba#ixzz1Ov18Ohzg

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• whats going on
    apeyhen

Answer by apeyhen at 7:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, someone that is a public figure cannot do this and get away with it, although a lot of other men do get away with it.

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• chris matthews is an ass. a culturally backwards ass.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Chris Mathews and his followers are out of control loons.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No, but I also don't care. Call me a liberal wanker if you want. I think this should be between him and his wife.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't approve of him cheating on his wife if that is what you are asking. I do not think he should have to step down though. Newt got blown in his car by a woman while his wife was dying of cancer and he gets to run for president.

Anonymous

• oh geeee. I am a culturally backward conservative I guess!
    I DO mind that he did that. He's a crappy example for all future politicians and for men everywhere. And I think we should all be disgusted with him.
    He texted/sexted a photo of his -------------you know. Ugh. And he messaged with many women. SLEAZY!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Chris Mathews caling me backwards, I'll take that a compliment.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Oh and Newt Gingrich doing that is bad too. ANd he did while his wife was in the hopital.And he asked her for a divorce while she was in the hospital. Horrible.
    Are there ANY moral people at all?
    Jimmy Carter...but then nobody likes him,unfortunately. He only "lusted in his heart".
    But is everyone else sex-crazed?
    I guess Tricky Dick wasn't, because he was such a depressive personality and he was so busy covering up Watergate,he probably forgot how.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I did not need some dimwit to tell me I am backward. If I wasn't backward the in-laws would have nothing to discuss.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011