Would you? adult content

Would you leave your child(ren) in the care of a drug dealer? What if the were your own family and you trust them yet they still sold drugs and did drugs?
This question is referring to another question on here where a woman knows her brother is a drug dealer but leaves her kids with him.

My answer is HELL NO! Who cares if they are family. I don not want my kids exposed to that crap!

OPPS hit the anonymous on accident

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• no, i would not. nor would i leave them with someone who obviously loops-out on xanax all the time.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No,that's crazy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Nope! I know plenty of other people that could take care of my kid without worrying that they would get put in foster care if the dealer got busted...
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• NO WAY IN HELL! I don't care who are! If you have ANYTHING to do with drugs, don't even come near my child!
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• ummm HELL NO!
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Hell no.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Over my dead body
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• no. and the ironic part of all that was how she claimed his mom never brought them over and they stopped paying child support because of it. so basically, the mother was being a responsible mother by not allowing her son to go to his dad's because the one night he had him they WENT OUT and left him with a drug dealer, then this couple who's pregnant with their 3rd kid and can't afford c/s payments turn around and stop paying because she stopped letting him come over, but she was still willing to allow them to come see him (which is EXACTLY how i would have handled it)... jeez, some people are fucking stupid!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No way. I'm not going to have my kids in the middle of a gang shoot-out or DEA raid if I can help it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Absolutely not. I actually stopped all contact with my mother because her drugs were more important than her children and grandchildren, and I didn't speak to her one time in 2 years. When she got clean, she came to me asking me if I would come over for a visit. Once I determined that she was, in fact, clean, then she started having visits with my kids. And you can bet your ass that if she ever falls off the wagon, she'll be out of our lives in a heartbeat.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011