Lost Libido adult content

Idk when it happened but I don't care if I ever have sex again and DH is always trying to have sex with me! Last night he tried to stick me in the ass and I went off! He works next door and he came in for a few minutes and was trying to have sex with me again! I have told him I don't want to have sex and then he gets pissed off and says,"I'm your husband and I want to!" WTF! I didn't get married to go through this shit! We had DS because he wouldn't get off of me. We were good with just having DD but then I ended up pregnant with DS. I really thought DH would've learned what causes babies by now. And before anyone starts with the bashing YES I WAS ON BC BUT MY DR SAID HE COULDN'T GIVE ME A HIGH DOSE BECAUSE I WAS STILL BREASTFEEDING DD! I am not happy with my marriage right now and I know DH can see that but he acts like sex will make it go away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• So if your not happy & don't want your husband sexually then leave him, because if you keep rejecting him he's just gonna go cheat on you & then he's going to be the bad guy, but damn come on you cant hold sex from your husband men are horny dogs its all they really think about & sooner or later he is going to get tired of you rejecting him. GL girl!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I heard St. Johns worth helps with the libido in women. try it or ask your doctor for something, do something about it or I'm sure he will.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree with Vanilla
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 7:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• So it sounds more like instead of losing your libido, you've lost the good feelings you once had about your marriage. Perhaps bring it up to him like that. Hopefully once he knows how you feel, he'll be willing to do whatever it takes to get you back to being a happy wife. Throw in there that sex will NOT magically make things all right again.
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 7:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I really don't care if he leaves me because I was doing better by myself while we were living apart
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• well, then leave...
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 7:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Sounds like HE'S the one with the problem! Has he ever heard of romance and wooing his wife? Will he wear a condom when you have sex?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I think that there is more to it with me. He wants sex at least 3 times a day and we have a 3 yr girl and 2 yr old son that wear me out during the day but he doesn't understand that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I could have written this myself! Men think sex is the cure all, fix all....Not hardly so. My dh FINALLY realized that after hours of tears over the years. To me, it was just another thing on my never ending to do list. Him, it was EVERYTHING. He has let up a lot, thankfully. I guess you should try counceling, if the marriage is worth fixing to you. Have you tried seriously talking to him about it?? It may really help things if you can get him to think of your needs and feelings before his. Good luck!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Thx butterfly and sometimes he will start off with one but usually takes it off...he acts like I am not in love with him but that's not true. He has just done somethings to me that I really wished he would've asked before doing so. There are things that I wished he wouldn't havekept from me before I fell in love with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011