pork chops

i got porkchops on sale for company we are having ...id like to make them semi gourmet ,,,,,any ideas besides the same ole,,,,thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Food & Drink

• My husband likes them with a apricot glaze like. or peaches work also. You take a can of the fruit and pour the juices on it then cook like normal. It tender them and also sweets them. I also have done the breading on them and baked, you can bbq it also.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 7:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i found a slow cooker bbq pork chops, try allrecipes.com its a great site for yummy food.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 12:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blue-Cheese-Bacon-and-Chive-Stuffed-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx

This was one of our favs when we ate pork!!! It is delish
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If you like blue cheese, I did a blue cheese and apple stuffed pork chops about a weeks ago, it was heavenly. I added camelized onions to it and did it with a side of parmesan butternut squash. I also do a rosmary and sherry cream sauce over pork chops with roasted red pepper polenta. yummy!!!!
    If you'd like the recipes, message me!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008