Scrapbook

I want to start a scrapbook for my son. I don't a theme and I don't want it too plain. I plan on giving it to him when he graduates, so his interests will be different then they are now (he's almost 3). I also don't want it to be childish. All I can find are girly scrapbooks. Any ideas?
Sorry about the pickiness (Is that a word?) lol

I found this one, but do think he'll like it when he's 17/18. (He'll probably start school early because his birthday is in September).

http://www.amazon.com/KandCompany-Rowdy-Boy-12-Inch-Scrapbook/dp/B002Y2MTEC/ref=sr_1_15?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1307754090&sr=1-15

Tink05215

Asked by Tink05215 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Michael's arts and crafts, Hobby Lobby and A C Moore have some really great scrapbooking albums and kits to make pages in the scrapbook.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• that is a pretty small kit.... do you know what all you plan to include? lost teeth picture, photos with his teachers, first broken bone, etc etc? you really should pick one out in person and I think for the amt. of time you'll be working on it that one is too itty bitty. it's cute as heck though!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'll check those stores tomorrow.
    That's what I decided to. I definately need lots of paper! lol
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• if this helps maybe consider having more than one scrapbook for him so that way each one can be more particular with what he likes and suites his personality more for that year. i have 10 scrapbooks so far of all different times in my life, themes and events.
    biglots has great scrapbook stuff
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i would get a plan blue scrapbook and make it the exspanable kind so this way you can add as the years go on. they have lots of blue stuff and i bought this paper package once that was all for boys and men. might want to try to find something like that. but i do suggest getting more then one also this way you can have more room. good luck. happy scrapping.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I just bought the plain scrapbooks for my kids and kept everything as they were growing up.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thank you everyone! I'm excited to get started!!!! :)
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011