Dh is cheating on me.......

Just found out Dh has been cheating on me for over 6 months. It was with my daughter's gymnastics coach. She is very good at it, been using her for about 4 years. I don't want to make her change coaches, she is doing so well. On the other hand, I can't see myself having to look at her twice a week. What should I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Awh, bless your heart!!
    I am so sorry,

but you should probably find a coach that your comfortable with and that you can trust if you can't trust the coach why should you put your daughter in her hands.
    steph408

Answer by steph408 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• wow! Uumm, I'm surprised this is your main worry but since it is I would try to find another coach that's just as good. If your daughter is good then once you find a coach you can explain to he/she that your daughter is a such and such stage and needs to be taught at that stage.
    YellowBaby

Answer by YellowBaby at 9:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• For my own peace of mind I would find a new coach. I think it's great that you are limiting the effect of this on your kids as much as you can. Kudos to you (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Find another coach! It would be better for all!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree find a new coach,, is it over, is he sorry, what is going on outside of finding your daughter a new place?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I would find another coach. They have really good coaches everywheres. If your daughter asks why you are changing coaches and coesnt know why just tell her that her old coach is moving away or something. I would've ended up in the parking lot with that coach. Just sayin. Lol.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 9:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• find a new coach
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Sorry to hear this is happening...
    I'd fire her with my husband standing right there with me. When she asks why, I'd say "you're fucking my husband". Let them both be floored, turn and walk away. Let his sorry cheating ass walk home.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm with chloesmom. Bust both of their asses out, send your daughter to the car first!!
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 10:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It's not my "only" worry. I am just trying to stay up beat and keep my kids from getting hurt anymore than they already have.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011