Lipozine

Has anybody tried lipozine does it work? Is there anything else you've tried that worked for you that you can recommend ?

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 11:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Lipozené Warning
    Lipozene.blogspot.com/Lipozene      Shocking Truth About Lipozené.Diet Aid.Consumer Alert Learn More Now
    SCARRY stuff!!!!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• alli™ Official Site
    www.myalli.com      alli Is The Only FDA Approved OTC Weight Loss Product - Learn More
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• ALLY causes anal sypage gross
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 12:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Weight watchers. I have lost 14 lbs in 9 weeks. I am sorry to tell u that there is no quick fix to loosing weight. It is a life style change. u have to change your habits or u wont loose weight and even if u do loose a couple pounds fast it will come back. U are not suppose to loose more than two lbs a week. Try weight watchers it has done wonders for me.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My SO bought it for us to try and we used as directed. Nothing happened.Neither one of us lost any weight. Don't waste your money.
    mmnjp03

Answer by mmnjp03 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Adipex (phentirimine- the generic version is cheaper) you can get this through a doctor or go to Labq2.com, it's not cheap, but in just a month you will notice a big difference. My sister got the 3 month supply and lost 35 lbs. When I used it I lost my appetite and literally had to make myself eat.
    Anonymous

• Be carefull I used Lipaze and it started attacking the fat on my heart and I was hospitalized... It was a short period but I worry about using supplements. If you are going to use something have a doctor prescribe and regulate it.
    Anonymous