What did you wanna be at 5, 15, and 20?

what were your plans, goals, aspirations at each age? OH - and what is your current age and occupation?

at 5 I was all over the place dr/astronaut/firefighter
15 social worker or photographer
20 I was knee deep in the financial and brokerage world. Hated it, loved the paychecks though

Am now 29 1/2 and a SAHM on disability (kidney failure as a result of a csection complication) ... nothing like I expected my life to be. But I'm paid to be home with my little monkeys all day. So it's not like I'm miserable.... I guess.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• A writer always and now I am living my dream along with photography : )
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I don't remember being 5. At 15, I wanted to be a lawyer, then a CPA, then an English teacher. At 20, I was working at a mortgage company and considering starting a family (we did at 23). At that point, I had no idea what I would do, and I still don't at 32.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• At 5 I wanted to be an elementary teacher. At 15 I wanted to be a nurse and at 20 I wanted to be an elementary teacher. I'm now 25 and am a sahm.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• At all of those ages I wanted to be a teacher. I would line up my stuffed animals and play school nearly every day and I loved the teacher's edition books my mom found at second hand stores. (c: Now, I have been a classroom teacher (and loved it) and currently homeschool our children. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• At 5 I wanted to be a princess. At 15 I wanted to be a cosmetologist. At 20 I was pregnant and wanted to stay at home with my little girl. I am now 25 and pregnant with baby number 3 and am a SAHM. I am very happy and content with how thing turned out. I have a wonderful little family :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• 5- a teacherall the way to 20
    now I'm like you at home .
    othella

Answer by othella at 2:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2011