OMG... would you EVER....

want to be a teenager again????

LMBO.... Im listening to my 16 yr old and her friend make plans for tonight... omg the drama.
You couldnt pay me enough to be a teen again.

LMBO... how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• LOL nope I wouldnt really want to go back to being a teen but I did have some fun times when I was an older teen like 18/19!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No thanks!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes i would.. i never got to do what teens do.. i never went out with friends. i never hung out at a mall. i feel like i missed my whole life.. i was mostly at home didnt do anything its kinda sad.
    Anonymous

• Noooo!!! I hated being a teen. I was always more mature then my "friends," and I could never understand all the drama and need to party and be out all the time.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No way, looking back, I was such a stupid naive young girl!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I had a car, didn't have to pay rent and had no bills. Cell phones were not at all common and I feel like I was always out doing something. That being said... NO I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE A TEENAGER AGAIN!! I had so little freedom and was such a dork! My biggest issues were what the boys were talking about, why the girls were so bitchy and how I could lose 10-15 pounds and not look so akward all the time. I was not a cool teenager and would NEVER want to relive those years again in my life!

bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No thanks! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yes, especially if I knew how my life would turn out, I would make sure I did everything in my power to change everything
    Anonymous

• I would go back to being 19 but definatly nothing younger then that lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Umm I had some pretty good times as a teen but the drama was intense! I'm so not looking forward to that with my kids, scarry.
    I'd like to go back and not sweat the small stuff that doesn't matter anyway.
    Hmmm love dh but my boyfriends were pretty cute (all 2 of them!) lmbo!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011