I feel like i am going to expload!

I finally just ate dinner. It is 10pm here. Was just really busy tonight. I seriously feel like I am going to expload! My tummy feels like it is stretching and it hurts! I didn't eat a ton of food, I am not sure why I feel this way. Ugh, anyone go through this when pregnant?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Oh yes! When I was pregnant with my DD I felt that way. Make sure to eat frequent small meals.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• yeah i hate it i eat only a little bit and i feel like that it feels like with the baby in there there is no room for food lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I felt that way toward the end of each of my pregnancies. Right now, I am always hungry. This pregnancy is different than my others. I can't stand to eat anything gluten, sweet, or dairy. So what does my DH do, he buys only bread, jam, and milk for lunch this week. We have been eating soup and stir fry all this week. I am so not used to eating vegan. I need meat!
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It was always different and changing without notice. Sometimes I'd be starving and a few bites in I'd be stuffed. Other times nothing could satisfy.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Im going through that now...omg I hv to eat smalls portion..
    Yogi31

Answer by Yogi31 at 5:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2011