Family!

How many sides of family does your child(ren) have?

My daughter has my bio dads, my bio moms, my adoptive parents, my step fathers, SO's bio moms, SO's bio dads, SO's adoptive fathers, SO's step fathers & SO's newest step fathers side! Yup thats right 9 sides of family that are completely seperate from one another to keep up with!

Just was curious if anyone else had as crazy of a family as we do!? So is it just the usual in your lives or something weird?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh my word you poor thing, I feel for you for special occasions!!!
    I though things were crazy here with our parent's and step parent's. I have my mom and step dad, my bio dad has nothing do do with us. Then dh has his bio dad and mom and step dad. Things would get so crazy at christmas that we made a rule, christmas morning is only for us. Then everyone get's us one day and we will only go to one family thing a day. I love the family but when they all want you on the same day it can be hard!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My in laws are the only ones around so it's my MIL's fam and FIL's fam, but their wierd so we don't really get together that much and they don't try to get together with us.....sad. My parents live in another state, my mom's side are all gone and my dad's side is all in Europe....Lonely lonely lonely!!! :(
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Christmas is insane & we actually have to do what I call a "tour" to visit all the family lol it starts on the 23rd & we have four straight days of christmas stuff then usually one last one on new years!

This year though we moved back home so the "tour" wont be as stressful bc we dont have to spend a week away from home! Maybe for the first time this year we can do presents from santa on the 25 for our daughter haha the last three years (she is three) we've done that on the 23rd!!!!! hahaha
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Since my mom passed and my mil passed. Me and my dh aren't very close with our siblings. So it's mainly just us.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011