Why do baby daddy's tend to be in your business when your in a new relationship

first off my baby daddy left me when i was pregnant with my second child and i lost my second child he died at 1mo and 18 dayz old in the yr of 2008 he died 4rm sids he would of been 3yrs and 4 months my baby daddy left me for another gurl but after 3yrs of us being slept up im now in a good relationship with a very good man heis not the father of my first child but he treats him like he is his well now that baby daddy seeus as a happy family he wants to start coming in between our relationship like he alwayz lying that im still seeing him on da low down which is so false bc my love 4 him is so down da drain

mz_cuellar254

Asked by mz_cuellar254 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• It's the same thing when a baby daddy's in a new relationship and the baby mama is all over her baby daddy because he don't come round. lol
    Anonymous

• I agree its the same way with a baby mama. I think more dramatic from baby mama. Set ur boundaries and stick to them. Discuss the child and that's it. If he brings it to another level hang up the phone or if ur in public don't sit near them. Keep it at an adult level but ur not his child so he doesn't need tabs on u nor does he need to know anything unless its concerning the kid.
    fancypantswife

Answer by fancypantswife at 10:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• very helpful guys thanks
    mz_cuellar254

Comment by mz_cuellar254 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• My babys dad does that!! he never cares about our daughter never wants to see her or talk to her or do anything for her unless he knows im with another guy. He only asks to see her when im out to lunch with someone or when i have plans. When were home doing nothing he dont care at all. He says he has no feelings for me at all so why does he get so jealous??? its just so much drama
    ae2011

Answer by ae2011 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my babys daddy is the child's father?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2011