Very confused adult content

Rife now im preggo and fat and ugly and my husband is always to tires for sex.eeven b4 I was preggo he was to tired and wen we do have sex its like a rotune he doesnt hug or touch me its been like that since I met him but since weve been married he really doesnt touch or kiss me I dont know wat to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• have you talked to him about it?
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 10:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Some men have difficulty being attracted to a pregnant woman. Be assertive and say what you want and how you would like it. What have you got to lose? Your DH might also have an undiagnosed medical condition if he is tired all the time.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I'm tired is just an excuse. We women should all know that by now. You need to talk to your husband and find out why he doesn't want to be intimate.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Maybe he is gay and you are his beard?
    Anonymous

• maybe he's just not an affectionate person... IDK..Sorry hun.
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 11:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Honey, you may be pregnant, but never think you are ugly and fat...My heart goes out to you...Some men have a hard time showing affection. Try to sit down and talk to him about your inner-most feelings about this and see if things don't get any better. Tell him the intimacy would be a lot better if he would have some good 4 play before. I know he'll be willing to work with you on this...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011