Is it possible that I am pregnant after getting a negative urine test in the hospital? adult content

Okay, well I have been feeling like I did 3 years ago when I got pregnant with my son. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend since march but I was on birth control pills.Thing is I had unprotected sex during the first week of the pill. And from that time until late may, I missed 6 active pills and I did not take them the next day. I am also currently not on any birth control right now and I am having sex at least twice a day. I first took a test almost 2 months ago and got a positive. 1 week later I took another one and got a negative. Then 2 weeks from today I went to the hospital because of an anxiety attack and they took a urine test and I got a negative. Then 4 days later I started to feel weird so I took another test and it came out positive. I am also showing a little, I feel lighteaded, I have headaches, I am a little moody, I feel sick, tired a lot, hungry, and even my head itches. My boobs are even a little sore which is weird for me because I had surgery on them so the nerves aren't fully connected like they were. I look in the mirror and I look more pregnant each day and its not from eatting because I hardly eat more than 900 calories a day because of my schedule. And I exercise often as well. What should I do? My boyfriend is all exicted that I am pregnant and wants to get an ultrasound but honestly I am holding it off. Its just weird because I had my period but it was spotting and it suddenly just stopped, no going to a deep brownish/red color or nothing. It only went on for 3 days which is abnormal. Any suggestions? sorry for tmi, just thought I would add as much information as I could.

GuardianAngel27

Asked by GuardianAngel27 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If a doctor said you werent prego chances are your not. Visit a different doctor if you are still insure
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• BLOOD TEST!!!!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I agree....blood test!
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• blood test
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I got a negative urine AND blood test at the hospital... GET A BLOOD TEST!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 12:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yeah I assumed as much, thanks guys. :-D The hospital treated me like shit because I didn't have insurance at the time so yeah, for all I know they didnt do it right. Can a free service for pregnant women perform a blood test? I plan to go to choices of the heart at the burlington mall.
    GuardianAngel27

Comment by GuardianAngel27 (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2011