I wanna loose weight so bad but i can't seem to let go of the sodas

i have a serious problem mama wanna loose weight but just can't let go of all that sodas please tell me how i can do it i try diet sodas but they just make me want regular sodas :(

mz_cuellar254

Asked by mz_cuellar254 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've started telling myself about how much it costs and that that money could be going for something else, I started drinking tea. Then, everyone now and then I would have a soda, and I started to dislike it.. IDK. it's different for everyone. Good Luck! :-)
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 11:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I have the same problem. I have tried to substitute for green or oolong tea for the caffeine (they are great for weight loss, too). It works some days but not always. I do not keep any soda in the house so if I want one I have to go to the store, unload 2 kids and pay more for a single rather than buying in bulk. There are many days that it is just not worth the effort and I make due with tea. You could try the mini cans to wean yourself off. Soda is a huge issue and you are definately not alone with your batte. I quit smoking a million times easier than any of my attempts at quitting soda.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 11:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Just stop buying them! Buy a filter pitcher and start drinking water. You can add lemon to it or get the individual packs to flavor it. (Crystal light is good). I know its hard but you can do it. If its not in the house you can't drink it. ;)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• If you limit yourself to one every couple days, maybe that will help with the cravings, but you aren't drinking it everyday. Or if you still want it everyday, try only having one small (like 8oz) glass a day. I was addicted to pepsi forever, but have recently quit and have already lost 7 lbs in two weeks.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• im just stop buying soda and try to stay awy 4rm all the sodas lol its gonna be hard but i can do it if i try thanks for your help
    mz_cuellar254

Comment by mz_cuellar254 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I just stopped buying them altogether. I went through actual withdrawal from them! that freaked me out and now IF I have a soda it is few and far between (though I quit for a totally different reason than you).
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It is a matter of how much you want this and how much will power you have. " I am the problem and the solution" This is up to you, no one can do this but you........ If you want to solve this, you already know what to do..... Just switch to tea, water, and non soda alternatives.....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• WILL POWER IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TOO...I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM SO I FOUND A SUBSITUTE LIPTON GREEN TEA AND I LOVE IT. I DONT DRINK NOTHIN BUT THAT AND WATER.
    MsDiva41

Answer by MsDiva41 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Just stop buying them and start buying the little powder packets to add to your water.
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i agree with everyone stop buying them
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011