After loosing my first baby i want one can i be preggo

I got a question for ya'll i went to the hospital and seen if i was pregnant because i don't have insurance and can't afford the copay of a doctor's office.Anyways i was two almost three months late on my period and they took a urine test and said i wasn't pregnant and then said i had a uti.......my question is would a pregnancy test work with the uti i had and should i request a blood test.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2011 in Health

• I don't think a uti would affect a pregnancy test.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 11:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• UTI's don't interfere with HPT's. Good luck with getting pregnant though. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• if you cant afford a dr copay and you dont have insurance, you sure as hell cant afford a baby, sorry you lost your first but please think about your next and get a little more stable before trying to get preg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2011