Did you ever get....

I am almost 20 weeks pregnant and since I turned 19 weeks I get this weird feeling or cramp in the low belly on the right side but sometimes it even comes up almost to my bottom rib...its like a bubble like when you run to hard and you get a cramp in your side but its not my side its my abdomen. Its not particularly bothersome and its doesn't happen very often but it is a new development and I am just wondering if anyone else had this too? Also I get this stretching slight burning in my belly button quite odd, have you experienced that too? not concerned just curious, I think it is so fascinating what our bodies for through when pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be braxton hicks contractions. Ive had that feeling also. But the belly button thing ive never had but a friend of mine had that happen and it was because her cartilage in her belly button was tearing
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Let your Dr know about it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Let your doctor know, but it could just be your stomach stretching. Or perhaps you aren't drinking enough water.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• sounds like braxton hicks and your uterus stretching.. call your dr just to be safe
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2011