How long did you wait after baby to have sex? adult content

I have never felt like having sex before about 8 weeks postpartum, but I feel like I am healing a lot faster than I did with my previous pregnancies this time and wondered how often people really "jump the gun" on the 6 week wait?

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• 4 weeks to the day both times, here. The first time I wasn't healed and it wasn't a good idea... but the second time it wasn't a problem at all.

Go at your own pace. As long as you're not still bleeding, you're golden :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• about 6-8 weeks. I was tired, sore, and not in the mood. If you think you're ready- go for it...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• 2 weeks with my first 3 babies...5 weeks with my last (I tore badly with him)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• 5 weeks.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• eight or nine months after she was born. we tried before but my body just wasn't having it.
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 5:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• 4 1/2 months! We waited that long because hubby was out of state for training until then.
    kmqw229

Answer by kmqw229 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think me and DH tried at 3 weeks. I had stopped bleeding completely for about 3 days then, so we thought it would be okay to try. Unfortunately it was a terrible idea and it made me start bleeding again, and it hurt like crazy :(
    I think we waited 2 more weeks before trying again, and were successful that time.
    Just really depends on you and your body.
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2011