VENT- My husband and I's relationship SUCKS!!!!! adult content

Long story short. Im fuckin tired of comin on to him all the fucking time and gettin turned down. This is effecting my life greatly!!!!! I NEED him to give me attention its really pissing me off. I used to be sad, but now im so angry. I go out of my way, like wearing no bra with my shirt and hinting and he still turns over or doesnt act on it. IM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!!! The ONLY time he shows interest in sex is when im not in the mood cuz i have been turned down so many times i cant hardly stand to be around him anymore. Im so pissed off. I feel like i need to just burst at him and punch a wall to make me feel better!! He just doesnt understand. I just told him yesterday that im tired of being turned down and ended with "good luck gettin laid tonight" cuz i am ALWAYS puttin myself out there and being turned down, now its his turn to feel it. He his making me not want to ever have sex with him again and just say FUCK it! Im so tired of this. Im about to cry..im so upset. I feel so helpless because i HAVE talked to him. But nothing ever changes!!!! I fucking hate this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• i am sorry. I know the feeling though. When ever it happens to me it always makes me feel ugly like my hubby isnt attracted to me or something. does he work alot that is usualy when our sex life sucks
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yup, been there! I was sooo sick of being turned down! I talked to my husband about it and he gave me all the usual, I am always tired blah blah or well, if I am mad at you I don't want to have sex. Anyway, I told him I was sick of it then put my foot down and told him (and meant it!!!) I would NOT be asking for sex anymore. The only way we would have it was if he asked. It really starts to get to your self esteem when you are turned down again and again. On the other hand. Have you ever tried just flat out saying, "I need sex tonight!"? Men sometimes don't understand hints and such!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If i have to TELL my husband "i need sex tonight" I had lost the mood long before then. When it comes down to having to tell your husband you need sex...it really makes you feel HORRIBLE about yourself. So he wonders why im trying to work so hard on losing weight..why i am doing the Insanity Program?? Well cuz obviously it has something to do with me as to why he isnt jumpin on it! I am so tired of this. And i actually i am WAAAAY past the point of only having sex when he wants it. Im not to where if he wants it....TOO F'n BAD!! Im not givin it to him. period. Im so sick of this! Im just gonna focus on losing my weight so i can feel good about myself again!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Good for you! But make sure you are losing for you NOT him!!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Wow!! Ok I am sorry to hear that.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 12:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Ooooh its for me hunny! Cuz i need to feel beautiful again. I was happy being a fatass cuz i thought he would be attracted to me either way. But apparently he mislead me completely!! And its almost like he doesnt want me to do this because he is always trying to convince me to eat bad foods and to not do my work out. Almost as if he is worried about his jealousy kicking in! He better get used to no sex cuz i will be just fine without it if it means having sex with him! Im so angry with him right now! Im just gonna do my work out and get hella hot and throw it in his face and see how bad he wants me then. Then i will know that it was my weight that kept him from wantin me and thats gonna really piss me off lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• not saying have one but i guess that's how people feel when they have affairs. always wondered about that.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i told my husband that! I told him i understand now why women cheat, i would never do it, but i understand now why women do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• let me suggest another possible angle.
    How long have you been on this diet? maybe you are cranky because if it. At one point I was at the gym every day and swimming for several hours. I dropped a lot of weight and Dh was disappointed that I had lost my jiggle. He had a hard time 'warming up' to me then because he liked the way I looked when I was chunkier, and he said that I was crankier during that time too.
    must have been the adrenaline.
    Maybe you should ask him flat out if your mood is affecting things, and if he liked your look better before you started loosing. If he's trying to get you to eat fattening things and not work out that might be it!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I just want to say ur husband is a real jerk my husband is always all over me....And he works very long hours and has a stressfull job lifting steel and motors all dAY, aND STIL COMES HOME WHIASTLING SINGINGAND SINGING IN THE SHOWER ASKING ME TO JOIN HIM.....He has even come out soaking wet and threw me in the shower with him clothes and all....If ur husband has lost all interest in you i hate to be the one who says it , But do you think maybe he is cheating on you? It saeems to me that when (WHEN HES IN THE MOOD ALL THE SUDDEN MAYBE HIS I CANT FIND DECENT WORDS FOR A WORTHLESS BOTTOM FEEDER LIKE HER) You maybe should ask a couple of freinds you trust to help you follw him take pictures do what you can to find out what hes doing, we got to be carefull with all the diseases and som can even kill you we just can`t be aure please take care
    mommysangel543

Answer by mommysangel543 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2011