Are you blessed?...

To be married to a Christian man? Can you list some of your blessings?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I feel blessed to have him. We have been through a lot these past 10 months and we are a lot stronger. Our youngest son passed away in November and it's been hard, but we have turned to the Lord, and our marriage is wonderful and stronger.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 12:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No I am blessed incredibly to be married to an agnostic. I have awesome kids, I'm quick on my feet, and have alot of knowledge in many things. I consider all those blessings.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I am blessed beyond belief.... OR.... was I blessed with the intelligence and confidence to make a wise choice?

I dont really know if God gave him to me as a gift... or if the gift God gave me was knowing what I want, need, deserve, and the confidence and intelligence to not settle for less but to go after what is best for me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Im very happy to have such a wonderful man. He has know Christ all his life. He has ton of wisdom to give n always speaks wisely. Great husband ,great dad. We have an autistic son so hes very hands on. Im so glaf I waited and was payient to b married and everything else. God knew exactly what I needed. I trusted in him and now I can sit back look n look at my husband n say THANK U LORD!!!
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 12:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• not married to a Christian man or anyone at all. I am a divorced working mom of 3, no child spt & always struggling with something but i still feel so BLESSED and stay POSITIVE!! i wouldn't want to switch lives with anyone!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am blessed with common sense and the ability to make good choices. I'm also blessed with knowing how to take care of myself and my family. I am blessed with determination which allows me to continue working on and through a situation to get to the conclusion that we needed.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am very blessed and no, I am not married to a Christian man. He leans more to the agnostic side and always has now that I look back over things.

As for my other blessings ... we only have 900 characters, so I don't have enough room to list them all. *grin* BUT a few include:

*My family (inlaws included)
    *My wonderful friends (real life and online)
    *I'm basically healthy
    *My wonderful furry kids ... all four of them even though they are worse than human kids at times
    *I have a roof over my head, food in the pantry even if there is no money in the bank
    *I have a car than runs and is fairly good on gas
    *I have a job that should be starting soon
    *All the bills are paid each month ... we are not behind in any of them and our only income in hubby's and MIL's disability checks.

The list could go on and on ....
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my kids
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 12:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I feel very blessed for my husband. He is a Believer in Christ and I can see how the Lord is working in his life as our marriage has faced ups and downs over the years. We had a miscarriage last year and then I had a still birth back in November. Somehow, God has brought us closer through all of that. He was able to do a mission trip to Haiti back in February and is enjoying working in the Church and is involved in the Gideons International.
    It is worth it to wait on God for the right mate.
    Ruthmom802

Comment by Ruthmom802 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Canelamami:
    Bless your heart for sharing this with us...I am very sorry for your loss.Thank the Lord you have His strength to handle this.
    Ruthmom802

Comment by Ruthmom802 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2011