Hard time naming your child?

Did you go through a battle trying to name your child. My DH is a third so of course he wanted our son to be the fourth. But he doesn't even go by his real name so why would our son?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 8:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well the first was after Dad a no brainer Joseph
    The second yes had all boy names and then had a girl...took me a bit had Paige picked out but didnt look like one so Emily was the pic
    The third was easy after my Mom, Hope
    The fourth I have always loved the name Will
    The fifth Jack, after a baby that my Grandma had that died as an infant...so all in all it was pretty easy
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my third and fourth I struggled with the others came easy. I actully got the names by channel surfing but I had a list before that and it was long.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• the only part we had trouble with was peer pressure. When i was pregant with my first we were going to go with Tayler boy or girl but everyone fussed so we went with Trace which was more suitable for a boy. Then Baby 2 was going to be Kerry boy or girl but once again we caved and got a Blake. If the Lord ever blesses us with a third I'm going to not tell anyone till its born then say this is so and so, like it or not.
    TBKSuperMama

Answer by TBKSuperMama at 10:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My husband argued a little with me about naming my first child--after witnessing her birth he said, "Baby, after what you went through, you can name her anything!"
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008