Relationship question

Have you ever had or thought of having an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• not recently
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I have never had an affair.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 12:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Nope, never, nobody comes close to my husband :D
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Never
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• no and my realtionship just ended and even at its worse NO
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Uh no. Im married for a reason. If i wanted another man I would choose not to be married.
    There is a line in the sand that moral people do NOT cross.

If you think about it... that is one thing... we all find our selves morally challenged at some point in our lives.
    If you ACT upon it... well that is a whole different story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Never have and never will....I just would not be able to stand myself for hurting my husband in that way...I know how devestated I would be if I found out that HE was having an affair and I wouldnt want to put him through that for anything in the world
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• When i was with my ex... i cheated on him. I didnt want to be with him any more and being the father of my babies i didnt know how to tell him. I stopped sleeping with him, i moved out of his house,.. Next time ill just tell them person i dont want to be with him.. the man i with now im so in love with. the thought never crosses my mind. i couldnt imagin being with anyone else..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No. It's so low to cheat on your spouse, it's disgusting. If you don't want to be with your SO anymore then just say so..don't be a coward and fuck someone else. I hate cheaters.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I could never ever hurt my husband like that. But I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. The opportunity presented itself once early in our marriage and we were having a really, really rough time. We have always had a libido difference and when your husband never wants to have sex with you, and doesn't show any affection whatsoever, and ignores you and your joint chores for video games... you start to wonder if the grass is any greener on the other side. When a customer I worked with regularly started flirting with me it felt GOOD, in a way my husband hadn't bothered to make me feel in more than a year, even though I had told him many times what I needed from him.

I never acted on it, and I never would. If it was bad to the point of an affair, I'd end my marriage first. But yes, I've thought about it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2011