CAN I?

CAN I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST 5 DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD?WHAT HPT CAN I TAKE THAT IS ACCURATE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take the early pregnancy test. (it says so on the box). Really, I would take any...and more than one and keep taking them if you are in doubt and havn't got your period.
    myfirstbaby903

Answer by myfirstbaby903 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Almost all of the HPT's can be used 4-5 days before your missed period... just look at the boxes. The BEST ones are usually the most expensive, but the cheap ones work fine too.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• If you have got the money go for it, but read the small print, it says 55% accurate 5 days before and so on. Be patient and wait or buy a big box!
    ConnorsMommy521

Answer by ConnorsMommy521 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• u could, doesnt garauntee u though. depends on how much of the hormones ur body is producing. i was taking EPT (which ur supposed to get a bfp with 5 days before) and didnt ge tmy bfp til i was 10 days late.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You can, but it will probably not be that accurate. If its negative, I would wait a week and test again. Any test labeled as "early" is a good one to start with, they are more sensitive. First Responce Early Result is a good one as is the Dollar Tree brand (I'm serious). www.peeonastick.com is a good site to start with.
    amp83

Answer by amp83 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2008