I am going to the doctor today, but I was wondering...pls help

has anyone ever had little red bumps on their legs or arms before, they don't itch or anything they are just there? I didn't shave so they are not shaving bumps, has anyone ever had this if so what did your doc tell you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• It could be dry skin. My skin gets red spoltches and rough patches during the Winter.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have something like that in the back of my arms I hate them. I never went to the doctor for it because it never bothered me. I think they are sweat bumps that never went away. I just put lotion.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Like chicken skin? There's a name for the condition (though it escapes me at the moment) and it's usually a sign that something else is going on - allergy, yeast overgrowth in the body, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2008