What do you think about My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? on TLC...

I can't Believe my eyes. There's 7 year olds maybe younger. Wearing stripper clothing and dancing like strippers. What is wrong with these people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• What is wrong with these people?

They have the audacity to be part of a different culture than you do.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Ok, the little girls dancing is distrubing to me!! I mean really, and the clothes they wear! It is so crazy to watch the show, it is the most hypocritical thing I have EVER seen. They preach no sex before marriage, girls can't leave the house alone, no dating, but these girls dance/dress like strippers and ugh...it is weird! But I do find the stories to be very interesting, I have always known what a gypsy was in a general sense but never really KNEW about gypsies!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Any Culture that lets kids dress like whores should be Judged!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• what?! I haven't heard about this show... yikes
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 12:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I agree wih notpanicking . Different cultures have different ways of living , that is all there is to it . . Some find American culture decadent , with drugs and pornography rampant , so who are you to judge others ?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I don't agree at all with how they let their LOs behave/dress, but they are not mine and there is nothing I can do about it except watch and not believe my eyes. And not allow my DD to ever be that way.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• they may dress like whores but they are actually VERY prude.. no sex before marriage, that's a lot more than you can say for most us moms on here... myself included.

And yes it is a different culture.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• judge whomever you want, we can't stop you, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with you and that we won't judge use as someone who obviously knows very little about different cultures.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• XX hazel- I never asked you to agree with me, nor do I care if you do. As far as knowing different cultures, I'm very well versed in many cultures. That doesn't change the fact that the little children dress like whores. :0)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• That doesn't change the fact that the little children dress like whores. :0)

Don't worry. Chances are there's someone in Egypt or Saudi Arabia saying the same of yours.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2011