Creative Ways to tell my family on Christmas day I'm Pregnant...

I just found out I am pregnant and I want to tell my husband and daughter in a very unique way on Christmas morning. Any suggestions please help me out.

mamia27

Asked by mamia27 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could get a bunch of small baby rattles or toys, pacifiers and decorate the tree with them that night so when they get up in the morning, it's a baby tree

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• This might sound silly but reading your post...got me thinking the first thing that popped in my head was put a very big red bow on your belly (just laying on there) and write a small note saying...To my family (or something like that). They are not going to help themselves but to ask why are you wearing that and that is where it all begins telling them about your beautiful blessing from above.
    Just a thought.
    Congrats...I pray all goes smoothly (your good news and your pregnancy)GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I forgot to mention wear your bow and note on the day you open presents that will be your present to them (the family) Take Care!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• WRAP THEM EACH A "NOTE" SAYING SOMETHING LIKE TO DADDY OR SISTER ~SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS HAVE THEM BOTH UNWRAP AT THE SAME TIME
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• When we got pg with our first dd we took a picture of the positive test, blew it up and framed it. Then we wrapped it and gave it to my MIL for her birthday. The kicker is that we had invited my parents over to the house to celebrate with us. My BIL and his wife knew, so they were videotaping the opening of the gifts. It was hysterical to see the parentals' faces when they all realized what they were looking at. Just a thought... you can buy cheapo frames at the dollar store and getting pictures blown up is cheap as well... up to about $1-$2 for an 8x10 at Walgreens if you wanted to go that big.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• bake some cookies use this cookie cutter http://www.stupid.com/fun/FETS.html
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would indeed Get shirts that say big sister and daddy on them wrap them up and let them open it,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• These are all great ideas. I love them all...Thanks so much!!!
    mamia27

Answer by mamia27 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008