Freaking out! :(

I'm 7 weeks pregnant exactly and I just went to the bathroom and noticed my underware had two light brown stains. When I wiped I felt mybcervix very low with more light paste-y brown discharge. I'm freaking out! I just saw baby and heartbeat yesterday and have been terribly sick so far. I just hope this sing the end of the road. Please help! Thoughts? I have not had intercourse for awhile nut did have a transvag ultrasound 1.5 days ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I spotted when I was about 8 weeks. It scared me. But here I am...34 weeks still pregnant. It may just be spotting, but call your doctor anyway and let them know.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• hope for you nothing is serus there hunn .. but to be more sure you better go and see the doc ... good luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Don't panic. Call the doc and see what he/she says. Bedrest and drink lots of fluids--keep your feet up and try to relax and get some rest.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 6:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• call your dr and good luck hun
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• its been a few hours since you ahve posted this and i was just concerned when i read this, was everything ok and are you feeling better?
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011