Nausea today (day of expected period) BFN yesterday.....

Ugh... I am very naseous today, I was yesterday also so I took a HPT which came up a BFN. :(

But I'm not feeling crampy and bloated like I usually do around the day I start my period - just nauseous.

I'm soooo tempted to do another HPT.

My questions is - is it normal for anyone else to feel nauseous before they start AF, or could this really be it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You still can be preg......wait at least 72 hours before you take another hpt. You need to wait for your levels to rise if you are preg.

Good luck!!
    my_3

Answer by my_3 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I got a BFN with my 2nd pregnancy. I took the test the day af was due. I waited a few days and took another test and sure enough it was a BFP! So it's possible that you just took the test too early! re-test in a couple days! Good luck!
    myfamilymylife2

Answer by myfamilymylife2 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Hey, I'm in the same boat! BFN yesterday, AF due today (no show). I'm waiting till Saturday to retest because DH is working all day tomorrow. With DS, I didn't test till I was a week late, but we weren't trying then. I've had nausea since Sunday. Not normal with AF for me. GL and baby dust!
    BradysMom932

Answer by BradysMom932 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2008