Does anyone else have cute photos and/or stories about their pets?

Recently saw a story on the news about a dog that suddenly went into cardiac arrest and was saved by a dog trainer who did CPR to get the dog breathing again, it made me feel grateful for my healthy happy puppy and it made me want to go through my photos of him and I came across a couple cute ones with my daughter.

In this photo he's helping my 5 year old make mud. The rock collected some rain water after a storm and Brianna was playing in mud but decided she was too lazy to dig the dirt out to make more mud and almost as if the dog could tell he walked over and dug out some dirt and threw it right into the water.

anon1986East

Asked by anon1986East at 2:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pets

• This is Buddha and Odin. They are best friends and and small town celebs. We are a tourist town and everyone gets their pictures taken with them. They are truly the gentlest of any dogs we have ever owned. Our big boy Buddha actually pulls my Husband around town on a long board and the people love it! These guy's never bark at anyone in town.

starfire59

Answer by starfire59 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I don't have any pics of her, but my last dog, which we had to find a home, was a handful. We loved her very much, but she had anxiety to the point she needed meds. She was half border collie & something else. She was trained & smart, but every now & then just had spastic moments & we feared when I got pregnant, that she would jump on me & hurt me. I hate the fact we got rid of her, b/c Border Collies are my fav. & we have had others & they are super hyper dogs, but we had good control over them. Anyway, one of the things that drew the line, was when she got up on the highest shelf in the laundry room, where we kept my Siberian Huskies Green Grass pills, b/c his urine is very acidic, & she ate the WHOLE bottle. I'm talking a huge full bottle, that are meant to be one a day. Anyway, we came home to a dog who lost most of her body weight in one day; she almost died. We thought she'd outgrow it, but she was 5yrs when she left us.
    EternalDiesirae

Answer by EternalDiesirae at 10:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry you had to get rid of her - my cousin and his fiancee are going through something like that. Their dog is a 3 year old pittbull/lab mix and usually he's a great dog but one day my cousin's 5 year old son was crying and my aunt was trying to calm him and the dog thought she was hurting him and the dog attacked her and the dog warden advised my cousin to find him a home where there won't be children and to possibly start him on meds for anxiety. Right now the dog is still with my cousin but he's kept in their room if the kids are around (he only gets his son on weekends) and they're currently looking for a home for him with no small kids.
    anon1986East

Comment by anon1986East (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

•  My dogs are the Best Dogs in the World-LOL:) Chance is a Border Collie/Lab & Thumbelina is a Chi/Yorkie- they Amaze me everyday..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Kodiak is a 5 year old chocolate lab

Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Looks can be deceiving!!! This little guy is always on the attack!

justme782

Answer by justme782 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Kobe ( 10 weeks old) our pekingese pup

Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 5:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• such cute animals we don't have any pictures as of right now
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• maylee

ginger shes way to playful lol

britt2thabrat

Answer by britt2thabrat at 3:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2011