Do you get scared watching scary movies by yourself!?

I used to! and sometimes i still do and its normally not the movie that scares me its usually b/c i make myself scared....lol....i have irrational fears....... :/

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HELL YEAAAHHH! lol
    i dont watch them at all not even with anyone
    i'm suchh a scardy cat i guess you could say ha
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• lol!!!! I love them! I can watch them by myself but sometimes i look over my shoulder makeing sure nobody is there....... =P
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I really don't watch them much. When I do I get spooked for a little while but then laugh about it!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• lol! eh its ok some people dont like em its totally fine! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I LOVE scary movies :) They don't really scare me I guess. Ok, some do. The Grudge is freaky to me!! It is so completely rediculous but that is the only movie that has ever really scared me!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No, when I was a kid I'd get scared watching them by myself but now I'm fine alone but get more scared if I watch them with other people...probably because they know how easy it is to scare me. I almost killed a friend one night, we were all drinking and watching scary movies at my sister's house and I went out to my car to get my bag since we were all sleeping there and I was sitting in the drivers seat sideways - the door open and my feet on the ground - well my friend Milo thought it was hilarious to sneak out of the house before me, hide on the other side of my car and then crawl under it to grab my legs.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• HAHAHA!!!! im sorry....that made me giggle!!!! :D
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Lol yeah I do, I'll only watch them with someone else in the room with the light on!
    Emilye93

Answer by Emilye93 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I can watch scary movies alone because of my brother.....he is 8 yrs older and had to babysit me alot so when I was young he would have me watch scary movies in the dark...well because of those times back in the day.....I have no problem with scary movies all alone and if anyone thought paranormal activity was scary..... I just have to LMAO!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• When im a bit scared watching a movie, i always remember my mum telling me' its ok, they are just actin. They all go to mcdonalds afterwards and have something to eat. They're friends really!' and that was about 15 years ago
    06Lilraysmom

Answer by 06Lilraysmom at 4:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2011