Help Me Ladies!

If I am cramping since after having sex on ovulation day (DPO 9), so I think. Could it be just the start of pregnancy? Okay I have been cramping for 4 or 5 Days now...Not bleeding just feeling nauseated at times and cramping off and on. Or should i continue to wait to take a test. I was told that it is too soon to test. Help!

MzWhitnei

Asked by MzWhitnei at 2:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's diffrent from body to an other ... can't tell you .. you should wait and do the test to be more sure ... be a bit patient hunn ... nothing rush ...
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i would wait until you at least miss a period then i would take a test to find out because some of the symptoms u may be having can just be your period coming. good luck hope u get the outcome you are hoping for!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• get a test...call your dr.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2011