Pregnancy symptoms stand between me and the good time ???

-my boobies looks like have a plastic surgery loll but ..ouch !!! it hurts !!! don't touch bb
-Hormones hits !! woop woop it's time for dizziness day and night
-the deal with ur sex drive !!!! can't sorry bb im tired ( shush i don't wanna have it that the truth lolllll
-energyyy !!!! is any one know what that means while pregnant ?? nop sorry forgot the meaning !!! dzn't exist on my dictionaryyyy ...
-ahhh the progesterone !!! gazzz gazzz oops !!! can't keep it ..sorry lolll ... feel less sexy but it makes me confortable lolll
-rest !! ohh yep need more and more .. luv my bed
-normal !! normal !! normal!!! this what read and what i hear all the time ...

**** but after all you're the woman who can give birth and life ..and do anything for her Baby ;) so momies just stay emotionally connected with your lile baby inside and be HAPPY ****

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol i loved this post, i have had every one of those symptoms this pregnancy and man i just couldnt get my husband to understand this but it just tickled me pink lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Sorry, but I can't emphasize with you on this. With 4 pregnancies I got those symptoms, but was so excited that I was going to have a baby, I never let any of them get me down. Some of the symptoms pass as time goes on. Sometimes they can be replaced with other symptoms. But I have to say that I am one of the very few women who "couldn't wait to get this thing out of me." The only thing I longed for or missed was wearing my jeans that I could button and zipper, although I see they are making maternity ones like that now.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• ohh nooo !! im really happy been a mom .... really very happy it's such a great ''Gift'' from God ... i just did post it on a funny sarcastic way !!!
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2011