OK, so I just got up and this is what I found....... Not sure adult content

I got up at 4:30 this morning, and used the bathroom just like normal, and when I wiped my self there was a very thin mucus, not like the mucus that I have been losing that I was told was from my mucus plug. It was thin and clear. Not sure what it is, kinda has me maybe a little concerned / confused. I was hoping for some input from all of y'all before I called my Dr.

sianniona

Asked by sianniona at 4:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like normal pregnancy discharge to me...but I am not a doctor;) How far along are you?
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am due any day now, if not by the 21st i am being induced on 6/21
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 5:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Any cramping associated with the discharge? It really just sounds like nothing related to labor imo but if you are cramping then I would err on the side of caution and give your doc a quick call
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• calling doc no matter what so and yeah there is cramping.
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 5:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It is cervical mucus I am sure...I keep saying that...LoL It is 2:20am here so I am a little out of it. Totally normal during pregnancy but with cramping it could be the beginnings of labor. Maybe you won't have to be induced:)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• just different than what i have had in the past few weeks/days, and it has me a little concerned. she said to call if n e thing was different or changed.
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 5:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I love to bug my doctors during the last weeks of pregnancy...helps to pass the time;)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i know right and with all the complications i have had she is like call any time you think something is wrong/different
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 5:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Is this your first pregnancy?
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Nvm I saw that it is not:) Are you having cramps or contractions do you think? With my middle child I thought I was having cramps...and then I was like Oh! These are contractions...sometimes you can't tell...every pregnancy is different:)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2011