How would you react? adult content

Last night I didn't want to have sex. So my husband pulled out his laptop and started watching porn. I went to sleep downstairs. I don't feel comfortable with him doing this right next to me, especially when I'm still a little bit awake. I didn't get mad at him, I just was uncomfortable. He thought I was mad and implied that HE should be the one who is mad.

Would you stay in bed or would you leave him to his privacy? Or would you just have sex anyways so he didn't watch the porn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• he should respect you enough not to jerk off right next to you, unless you're involved of course. otherwise that's just weird. you're nicer than i am, he would've been the one masturbating on the couch while i slept in the comfy bed. and no, i wouldn't have given in just so he wouldn't watch the porn. if i'm not in the mood he's allowed to take care of himself, but not right next to me in the bed!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I agree. I would have told him that, if he's going to get himself off, then he needs to do that in the bathroom. I wouldn't even let the dog lick herself in the bed beside me.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 7:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• lmao id soo kick my husbands butt! i don't think watching porn is right unless its with ur spouse to have fun! that's both me and my husbands rule! and if my husband dare to do that id tell him to take it to the bathroom! that's nasty !!!
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 7:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I probably would have watched the porn with him, then I would have wanted to have sex.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i would have watched the porn with him to get in the mood.

I never reject my DH. Not because I'm submissive, but because like sex with him & i know he'll make me feel real good even if i may not be in the mood at first.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If he wanted to go elsewhere and take care of himself, no problem, but that was just rude. And implying that he should be mad? You're not his sex doll, you're a person. As for his feelings: frustrated?—OK, that's reasonable; mad?—screw you, buddy!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I think you should of had sex with him anyway we as women have to realise men have needs and i dont care what u new age women say bc im only 35 and yes i do feel its our job as women to fulfill those needs.u should feel ashamed of urself that your husband had to do that while he has a beautiful wife downstairs isnt that one of the beauties of marriage that we dont have to live like single ppl anymore masturbating with porn?there are times we need to sacrifice for anothers satisfaction plus after u got started who knows u may have got into the mood urself and felt glad u did!
    ALLSPORTMOM

Answer by ALLSPORTMOM at 8:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I agree samari chica!
    ALLSPORTMOM

Answer by ALLSPORTMOM at 8:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would have had sex anyway, once you get into it, the moods comes.....

Answer by older at 8:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I think you did fine. If you didn't feel like doing anything then I can't see his having a right to be mad about that.
    He probably just got defensive because he thought you were mad at him. I'd just let it roll off your back and just let him deal with it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2011