• In the Spotlight:

If there is anyone who has the birth control called the Implanon maybe you can help me or if anyone knows about it, but is it true that if you have the Implanon that you can't really loose weight?

Erin_21

Asked by Erin_21 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Why didn't you ask your doctor about this?

IMPLANON™ Birth Control
    www.IMPLANON-USA.com      Compare IMPLANON with other birth control methods.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• YES! And i DID ask my shady doctor about this and he said it didn't have high incidents of weight gain...bs!! I gained all of my preg weight back,while BF and eating healthy exercise,in about two months...for the last 6months i have done nothing but eat healthy and work out every day and lost 16lbs. That's IT! That's my personal experience with it...along with irregular periods and mood swings that could make satan quiver...lol
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 1:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I think I am going to get mine removed really soon, I have had nothing but problems with it, between killer cramps, killer headaches 2 periods a month(every month!), weight gain and mood swings, I cant take it anymore, dealing with all that crazy pms 2x a month has me constantly feeling drained and run down, plus the mood swings makes me feel like i am depressed so much its hard not to believe it. As for the weight gain, i am 20lbs less than i was at 9months pregnant and 35lbs more than prepreggers. on a good day, i drop 2lbs but its still rediculous!
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2008