Exercise Equipment

I'm trying very hard to get rid of the body my son gave me. Any good equipment out there? I say Red Ab thing on sale. Or how about the ab lounge. Anybody got any success with any equipment.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 9:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Spend your money on some free weights--dumb bells or kettlebells. Or an exercise ball. My daughter wanted an ab lounger a few years ago--we got her one for Christmas--it wasn't impressive. Body weight exercises are the best if you lack equipment and if you do them they are even better than a lot of equipment--and they are free:-)
    I prefer my kettlebells, a treadmill, and a hill I run up and down. If you live in a nice climate--I don't--and can get outside daily, put your money in one of those strollers that are meant to run behind--and get out and power walk:-) I can only do so about 6 months out of the year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have an ab lounge and I love it, I also have a 17mth old daughter and my belly was hard to get rid of. The ab lounge gave me diff in my stomach and it doesn't take long to work out on. You do have to use it like everything else a few times a week. I also agree with the ball and free weights, get on youtube.com and find some great workouts using this stuff.
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008