Memory Foam Mattress adult content

I can't stand mine!! I can't sleep on it and this is day 4 of next to no sleep!! It has gotten to the point where I will sneak out and sleep on the sofa for a few hours.

HE loves it and it is the best sleep he has ever gotten but the darn thing is killing me!!

Is there a way I can make it more comfy for me but not have to buy a "sleep number" bed?

I can totally understand why couples had separate beds after this!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• That's a REAL dilemma you have there, Oh my!!!
    If there's one thing I have GOT to have ..it's good sleep! I will go nuts if I have to get in a fight with my mattress all night long.
    I have been wondering for the longest time how these "memory foam" mattresses really are, for BOTH people. Now I see.
    We spent $1500 last year on a pillow top something-something 'pedic'...I can't remember now. Anyway, it's wonderful. But I feel like I still wonder if the memory foam might have been better?.. But, we had to make a decision at the time.
    You might have a 30-60 or 90 day return policy if you're not 100% happy? Maybe you can both find something else that works for both of you.
    I know that trying a mattress out for 5 minutes or less in a store is just no way to really KNOW how it's going to work out. I've never liked that problem.
    I hope you find an answer though!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• wow...you don't like it? i LOVE mine. so does dh...we have ours on our mattress, not just the boxed mattress. my ds used to sneak in our bed while we were still up and fall asleep on it...we'd find him when we went to bed ourselves. when i asked him why he kept sneaking in there, he confessed he liked how it was so soft...so i caved. we were buying him a new twin bed anyway (was in a toddler bed), so i got him a memory foam mattress i found on sale. he loves it :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Hmm...memory foam bed huh? No idea...I woulda thought it would be comfy. What are you feeling when your laying on it? Not soft enough...maybe use to other mattresses?
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I don't know what it is that I don't like about it, I just can't sleep on it. I toss and turn all night. Getting a new mattress isn't going to work, he would never go for that lol!
    The mattress is the new love of his life
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Try getting a twin size quilted mattress pad and putting that on your side only. That's all I can think of. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I love mine!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2011