What is the most exciting job you ever had?

I was a teenager. I had a summer job in broadcasting. I even had the opportunity to interview Harry Porterfield. He is a news reporter in the Chicago area.

Patricia587

Asked by Patricia587 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Installing production tracking systems. It was, unfortunately, exciting in a BAD way. Spend all night trying to install/update a database and fix permissions, then wait for Monday morning to see what goes horribly wrong so you can work another 20 hours straight trying to get the site back on line.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my second Job .. that was at Halliburton !!! never forget that period ever and coleagues as well .. that was best period ever
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i used to do phone sex... that was pretty fun... lol tmi?
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Well it wasnt a job but more of an intern thing & very brief. I went to DC to work for our congressmen for a week when I was 18yo. I did all kinds of things though even wrote the speech he read that week. Very exciting & I learned a lot =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I was a travel agent in a distant, long ago life (it seems that way anyway!). It was a lot of fun - my friends and I would go hang out at the airport on the weekends and go wherever there was an open seat to that we could get for cheap!

Answer by missanc at 9:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I guess a hotel in the not-so-good part of town was the most interesting. We'd get the oddest people in there sometimes, but we'd also get some pretty scary ones too- I had someone try and jerk me over the counter! Thankfully, we had a panic button!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Working for the Yellow Pages. Ad Design. I did that for almost 15yrs. Loved it.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011