Does anyone have vericose veins that stick out?

not the spider veins, but the veins that stick out? Do they hurt sometimes? What are you going to do to fix them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• YES! I am 26 and have veins that stick out and do hurt. They are mostly on my right leg. I have tried wearing tight stocking under my clothes, it helps some. Oh, and they got worse when I was pregnant from all the blood volume. One of the veins busted one time and I had a huge bruise. They also hut sometimes to even touch. I have seen a DR. and he told me to continue wearing the stockings. You can also get a script for stockings that have higher numbers which means they are tighter.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I know they have some kind of surgery for this but it scares me just thinking about.
    I have one on my leg but I don't like the way my legs look anyway because even though I don't have alot of this it seems like I have see through skin (it sounds weird but true) you can see my veins).
    The only time I can get away with it is if I get alittle color on them like in the summer time.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008