Age differences

This girl I know is so disgusting! She is 26 and her husband is 37. He's 11 years older. Thats just so nasty! Am I the only one who thinks that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You sound like you're about 12 ... what's the big deal? Age is just a number.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I disagree completely! And personally, I think you are very rude! I am 23, my husband is 38. We've been married for 4 years and together for 5. We have 3 children and are expecting 2 more in Sep/Oct. We are 15 years apart. Our age difference only seems to matter to other people.
    toughnsweet

Answer by toughnsweet at 9:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thats a bit harsh. My mother, after being with my father who she had to leave and ending up with a guy who beat her and us kids for 5 years, finally met a man, he was 25 at the time and she was in her mid 30's...almost 14 years later and they are married. He took on 4 kids and a divorcee. Age does not matter, because without that young guy who I now think of as my father, my life would have be completely different. Age is a number...some circumstances are different obviously, but love is love and if its pure and true...who are we too judge. Don't let it get too much into your head, I doubt they are concerned about whats going on with you as you are with whats going on with them. All said with respect of course.
    I hope you open your mind and heart, but to each their own and I respect all opinions.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• wow...you're a very immature person. My husband is 12 years older than i am. He is my best friend in the whole entire world. Only immature, naive people have issues with age difference. They are too immature to understand people beyond their number of age....

You have lots of growing up to do...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Are you a troll? I'm thinking you are.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm 28 and my so is 33 is that bad? No, love comes in all ages.. who cares!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• the best lover and most caring boyfriend was 15 yrs older then i
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• obvioulsy, yes...you are the only one immature enough to think that's disgusting.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• What in the world is nasty about a loving relationship??????

Answer by older at 9:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It's only disgusting if there is an adult and a child under 18. Otherwise age is just a number. My mother always told me that it's better to be an old man's sweetheart than a young man's slave. And she's right, although for some reason I always gravitated to men younger than me. Which always led to problems because the maturity wasn't there either.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2011