It happened now what does all this mean adult content

tWill try to make this as short, as possable.
A family friend and I have been meeting for years. ( sense 2006) We've made out several times, oral sex.
We only got together every few month, examply before tonight the last time was Aug.
I'm a single mom, 3 kids & always on the go - no time for a boyfriend.
He has 2 jobs & a ranch, cattle, fences, etc to take care of.
Either way neither of us have time for each other, neverless anyone else.
Yes, we last got together last Aug but there were several text back and forth, when one of couldn't get away to meet.
We talked about having sex, several times. Talked about our past relationships, etc.
Tonight we got together and went all the way, to say I wasn't disappointed would be a lie & I'm afraid he feels the same. I hadn't had vaginal sex sense Aug 2006.
1. - Would it be strange if I blead? I have. 3 kids.
2. - He asked for his performance rating like 1 - 10. Id never been asked that before. He asked if he was a 1. I said no, so he said a 5. I said no. He commented about compairing him to the last guy I was with. I said its not like I have a huge pool to compair him too. So I told him he was a 7. Guys really ask that?
3. - he used hand sanitzer on himself when we were done, is that stange? And freaked a little about the blood. He asked if it was that time, I said no (its not) I told him, it was because it had been so long. I later texted him saying I'm sorry, it was that time of month & it started then.
4. - do you think, we made a mistake? That well get another chance at sex? I do care about him, he's been a friend for 20+ yrs. A family friend,so neither of our families know, that we've been seeing each other.

And yes, we used protection & hes 9 yrs older
What to do, what to do
Never had a guy ask those questions & never slept with a family friend, id known almost my entire life.
Only time will tell & no I don't regreat it
Maybe worried that he does. He did comment after that "this is crazy"
5. - what does that mean?

Confusse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• First of all, you have been having sex for a while now. Oral sex IS sex honey. It is not making out and it's much more intimate than intercourse. Some men will ask about their performance. I think it has to do with their self-esteem. Men's egos need to be stroked continually, especially in the sex department. I'm not sure why you would be so worried about getting another hook-up because it just sounds like you might be a booty call to me. I realize you are both very busy, but he had time to have sex with you several times, he has time to take you to dinner or come and watch a movie with you. The hand sanitizer I'm not sure on. That's strange if he had oral sex and wasn't worried. The bleeding, I don't know if you were telling the truth or not about getting your period. If it's just a hook-up he might be grossed out, if he cares, he'll understand.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Well sounds like hes a bit insecure with that whole rating scale thing, I've never had a guy ask me to rate him. I've had "was it good for you?"...those kind of things. Bleeding is natural especially if its been a while and if you started your period, then there ya go. Sounds like it was all very mechanical, I dont know. I mean, did you feel the passion, because when reading what you wrote, I dont feel that. I feel awkwardness to be honest, I dont mean disrespect, i just mean...hmmmm..I dont know. I hope it goes whichever way you want it to go, but hopefully you too can still talk openly, since you've known him so long and are able to be honest with each other and blunt.
    I wish you the best...keep us posted for sure!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• ask him. text him and say "what do you mean by crazy?"
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Awww come on..give me a thumbs up..sniffle..lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm concerned that you are having sex with a guy that you don't feel you can be honest with. If you were bleeding because of anal penetration that went too fast, he should be aware of that. Also, any guy who just attempts that without a lot of prep time sounds rather selfish, in addition to insecure.

I don't get good vibes from this. You should be having these discussions with him. If you are trying to build a life with this man, it sounds like a lot more work needs to be done on your emotional foundations for a relationship. If each of you just wants the other around for a booty call, that's one thing. But if you're interested in a relationship, you aren't going about it in the best way, IMO.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• dont want to sound like a slut but i dont care if its just a hook up. i dont have time for a boyfriend being around all the time. i dont want the drama that goes with it
    id had a crush on this guy forever and now that were adults and actually sorta together of couse its not the fanitisy id alway imagioned but i do care for him and would like to be with him forever but only time can tell that
    i am sorta hoping this goes somewhere in the future.
    no he did not use the santizer for oral sex
    i did lie to him about getting me period
    i think the blood was from when he tried to use the backdoor which ive only done one other time
    and this time did not go well so
    he has come over and watched a movie and stuff but we do not go into public because of our families
    all the drama that would come from us being together from his side and mine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry, but I think you are trying to convince yourself that you don't care if it's just a booty call. You stated that you hope it goes somewhere in the future and you care for him. Please protect yourself because you can end up feeling emotionally drained thinking that if you give him the booty calls, he will come around and fall in love with you. If you can't go in public with him now, then how do you expect to build a lasting relationship with him? I don't believe in booty calls, but if that's your thing, then that's your choice, no judgement. But understand that they come with no emotional attachment, which you seem to have. Please think the whole thing through. There is someone out there for everyone. This man might not be the one for you. Give yourself a chance.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It sounds like you've got lots of drama already -- maybe being honest and open with yourselves and your families would actually lessen the drama of a having a real adult relationship that you seem so fearful of trying. And I agree with what pps have said too. Good luck.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 12:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• those questions he asked shows a little insecurity in his sex performance
    maybe he said this is crazy since he actually got a woman
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• follow your gut and maybe talk to a family friend who you trust and who won't judge you
    lizzybee44