What are you doing for fathers day?

what are you plans for his special day? the kids making a craft, card, ect? you arrange for him to have a guys night out? have you thought about it?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Having a pool side bbq with all of the grown kids and their partners.

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Goody boxes, going to bake up boxes of yummy treats with my daughter & hand them out to SO, my adoptive dad & my bio dad. We will also be gone from thurs - sun so got to hand them out on wed. Means I dont have much time *sigh*
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• well my birthday is the day before... so we're just going to dinner without the baby I think.... (well, without the 2 year old... we have to take the fetus haha)... I'm just getting dh a couple pairs of shorts because he needs them, and I dont really want anything except a meal I dont have to clean up or cook
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• We haven't decided yet, we are leaving it up to him, if he wants us to cook for him then we will, if he wants to go out to dinner to his favorite restaurant then we will, he wouldn't let us buy him gifts, cause he said the only gift he wanted was getting to be a father and he got that X6 and felt blessed to have 6 great kids, he didn't need or want anything else. so the girls and I had him a special card made with pictures and made him something special even though he didn't want any bought gifts.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• He is supposed to come pick up with kids for the day. I'm nervous, this is our first year divorced and he has never been good with the kids... SO and I are going to go have lunch in town and stay close in case the kids need us.. did I mention I'm a nervous wreck thinking about it?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Eh havent thought of anything. Probably going to the mil's for cake, and exchanging presents. Other than that I cant think of anything. I dont even know Ill have money to do much. If I sell my mustang on Monday then we will do something big.

Answer by gemgem at 10:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• u would NOT arrange a guys night out! that's his responsibility...YOUR responsibility is to do family things, stick with that! picnic, hiking, water baloon fight, surprise him with a clean garage, buy him beers of the world, kids make cards, write him a song, groupon.com is a good site for that
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2011