Im 6 weeks pregnant....

and im bleeding like a period. but its not real real heavy. and im not having any cramping at all. should i be worried and there is no clots either. cause this is my first pregnancy and im scared. so is there any advice you ladies can give me. thanks.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go get checked out. Although some bleeding is normal (and I bled for 15 weeks strait might I add. I am now 26 weeks and baby is fine) it is always best to get looked at to make sure all is well.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• if you e 6 weeks along, odds are that your body might still be thinking its aunt flo time....lightly spotting isn't a big deal, but heavy spotting could be. Just monitor how many pads you have to use...don't use any tampons.... keep track of how many days you spot...if it doesnt stop within a few days, I would call my dr. I had a miscarriage back in March and spotted for a full week, then it became heavy with clotting and cramping....but if I were you, dont be too worried just yet. Just relax, and dont over exert yourself. No baths either, thats what my dr said. Good luck and congrats!!! :)
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• There are a lot of women who still get their period while pregnant, but if you are ever scared during your pregnancy call your docter, they are used to all the new mommy questions!.. Good Luck & Congrats!
    .GinxedGemini.

Answer by .GinxedGemini. at 10:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• call the dr
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i called my dr and he said keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets real heavy with cramping and clots then go to the hospital.
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011