Implantation bleeding? (fingers crossed) adult content

just to let yall in on the way ive been feeling the past week: a few days out of the past week i have felt sick as if i had a really bad cold, i have become the worlds biggest bitch- but i cry at everything. i smell this horrible smell and no1 else can smell it. i dont really wanna eat nething and when i do eat most of the time the food doesnt taste good at all.ive had moments of light headedness, my back has been hurting like hell, i have been very nauseas from time to time havent thrown up tho. i have also had some on and off cramping since a week aafter ovulation. and this morning when i wiped after i peed this was this "tint" of pinkish-red. i thought to myself "well ok" and then i wiped again and the same thing happened. and now this past time i wiped there was nothing on the tp. i am not due to get my period for 5 days. could this be my month?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you arent supposed to start for 5 more days, it still could be your period...any time you are under a lot of stress, or have been busier than normal, you can start earlier....I'm hoping thats not the case here, and that you're on your way to becomming a mommy! But it is a possibility....good luck and best wishes to you!! :)
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It's possible,but all those symptoms are the same for pms as well...so GL!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011