I dont know much about being pregnant i need help im only 16. adult content

me and my boyfriend had unproteced sex on april the 5 , a week after that i had caught flu like symptoms , for just one night . after that for about 2 weeks i had diarrhea , and nausea but no vomiting. i had the frequent urination but it stopped once my period came. i had sharp pelvic pains on one side so i took a pregnancy test it was negative , i went to the doctor and it turned out i had clamidiya i got it treated but i still feel pregnant i have a huge ammount of gas and lower abdominal sensation and off and on cramps and somtimes il have frequent urination , my lower stomach looks as f its getting bigger and my stomach dosent jiggle as much it just hangs could i still be pregnant ?

TheSWEETEST

Asked by TheSWEETEST at 10:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If they tested and it's negative, then you probably aren't pregnant. You may still be having symptoms from clamidiya. Please stop having unprotected sex.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Maybe take another test.. and start using protection hun.. you don't want another STD.. and a baby right now isn't what you need either. Good luck with everything.. and are you sure your bf isn't cheating on you? Just be careful out there .. :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Most likely not since the doctors took blood samples and tested for pregnancy. I know they tested for pregnacy. It might be side effects from the meds they gave you for your chlamydia. Make sure you follow your doctors instructions about no sex while of the medication, and returning for blood work.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If you THINK you're pregnant when you're not, you can experience pregnancy symptoms even though you're not pregnant.

Frequent urination happens later in pregnancy when your uterus grows big & pushes against your bladder. I think you are so paranoid about being pregnant, that you are convincing yourself you are. The power of the mind is very strong...

Stop having unprotected sex...If you're not responsible enough to practice safe sex, then you're definitely not responsible enough to have a baby.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Pregnancy symptoms are not only specific to pregnancy. Other medical reasons can cause the same symptoms. Since you had your period and negative preg tests, I would say no. I hope you are not trying to get preg on purpose. You should talk to your doc about birth control.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i agree with getting another test also plz stop having unprotected sex. If u are pregnant make sure u take every step possible so u wont pass on an std to ur baby :)
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I was 15 when I had my first child. Since you have already taken a pregancy test, it was confirmed that you are not pregnant. It was very difficult for me as a young mother. I also got married at 15. He was 18. We had to appear before a judge since he was not 21 and and I was not 18. I was in love. I also got pregnant on purpose. I had 8 siblings. I felt that I was not getting the attention that I needed. I thought that If I had a baby, I would have some one to love, and some one to love me. My baby died of crib death. He did in his sleep at the age of 3 months. I went though a divorce. I said all of that to say, having a baby does not guarantee that you will be able to hold on to a man. My advise to you would be to use protection. Enjoy your teenage years. I missed out on a lot. I missed my prom. I did not graduate with my class, but I went to night school. I graduated from college.
    Patricia587

Answer by Patricia587 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Continued .... I had another child a year later. It was difficult being a young mother at the age of 16.
    Patricia587

Answer by Patricia587 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• you had you period, and you took not only the urine test, but I'm sure the doctor while testing for the std did a pregnancy test that came out negative as well, so no, i highly doubt you are pregnant.
    those are probably still symptoms of the STD.
    HOWEVER, PLEASE use protection to protect against future STDs and from pregnancy, always make the guy where a condom, if you or he are allergic, get latex free. if the guy uses the line that he doesnt' like the feel o fthem, tough. Also invest in BC. You can get it free through most planned pregnancy sites, or contact your doctor to see if it's covered via insurance. BC alone does not prevent pregnancy, some women's bodies reject it, while othertimes if not taken religiously on time, or if interfered with by drugs, alcohol or medications it can fail.
    Enjoy your teen years, wait to settle down and have a decent home and job before starting a family.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I understand you are young and probably won't listen if we say to not have sex at all (trust me, most of us have been there ourselves), but please wait to have a baby and be safe if you are going to have sex. STD's like HPV can cause cancer, even trhough oral sex (cancer of the mouth or throat is very deadly, more so than cervical cancer)... so even foreplay can be dangerous with STD's. If there is an adult you can talk to safely abuot this, please do. there is a site that MTV advertised to promote safe sex called itsmysexlife.org that I suggest looking into.. it's geared toward teenagers to help learn about safe sex to prevent STDS and pregnancy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2011